Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
I went on scouting mission to a few Targets today to see if I could find any more hidden clearance goodies. Everything was still 50% off, so I didn’t buy too much for myself (I picked up a few items for friends though), but it did help me determine what Targets I wanted to hit when 70% off / 90% off time happens (fingers crossed it’s 70% off tomorrow).
Here’s what I discovered:
1) Nordic Ware whisks, spoons, cookie presses (reg. prices are $4.99 – $9.99), etc. in green and white striped packaging are all ringing up as part of the Christmas clearance. They were NOT in the clearance section of any Target I went to.
2) See all those Chuck the Truck toys ($1.99 reg. $3.99)? Those are all part of the holiday clearance and were ALL just sitting in the regular aisle. Untouched. I don’t want 30 of them at 50% off, but at 90% off? Yes please! Perfect for gift bags!
3) Remember those Nordic Ware muffin tins ($7.49, reg. $14.99) I posted about yesterday? I stumbled upon a huge stack sitting on an endcap in the baking area. I *might* pick one up at 90% off, but even then I’m not sure. If L lays eyes on it, he’ll want a muffin tin meal in it. And 24 containers would be so hard!!!
4) I actually bought L this Transformers toothpaste / toothbrush set ($1.49, reg. $2.99) this year, but at 50% off, I bought another one! There was also a Hello Kitty (I believe) set for girls. The To/From gift tag on the packaging makes it a holiday item.
5) I love this Crayola DryErase Play Set ($0.99, reg. $1.99) and would go crazy to get my hands on a bunch of these at 90% off! I found them in the clearance section, but I can easily see these getting mixed in with the normal crayola stuff since there is nothing holiday about them.
6) I never buy the holiday Bounty Paper Towel ($1.99, reg. $3.99), but I know a lot of people do so I snapped a picture. On a side note, how much is a normal roll of paper towel? $2/rolls seems extreme??
7) These Cherokee Chevron blankets ($9, reg. $18) are not part of the holiday clearance, but they are very popular and also happen to be 50% off right now. They have a red clearance tag, so you can easily spot the price. I happened to find one of these in a “go back” basket near the dressing room area. You just never know. (**)
8) These Limited Edition Illume Soy Candles (Large: $5, reg. $10, Small: $2.50, reg. $5) were probably my best find of the day. The marked Limited Edition all appear to be part of the clearance are come in various scents: Silver Birch, Autumn Harvest, Hollyberry, Nordic Pine, Holiday Eggnog, Heritage Pumpkin, etc. Make sure to look for the Limited Edition marking on the front!
9) My Target still has a great stock of Starbucks “Free Brew” mugs, so I haven’t bought any just yet. But I am for sure watching and hoping they stick around!
Have you hit up the clearance? Found any good deals?